The following are some very useful tips for taking care of a newborn baby from 0 to 8 months of age.
- New mothers should refrain from taking medications while breastfeeding their child as a general rule.
- Calcium tablets are a good option, as long as your baby's health is not affected. Also, they are a good option for moms since we lose our bone strength during delivery.
- In order to increase breastmilk production, it is recommended that you consume natural foods like garlic and milk twice a day.
- Eating spinach on a weekly basis increases the iron content of mother's milk.
- Carrot extracts can make babies fair if they are older than 4 months. It worked for us.
- Your baby can start eating apples, beets, and carrots when he's six months old.
- Give him one fruit each day. To give an apple, you must peel the skin and boil it for at least 3 minutes before giving it to the recipient(s). Make a semi-solid mixture by mashing it with a spoon.